Leave a Reply
Get my newest posts hot off the press
Subscribe to the newsfeed
Most popular posts
Most shared posts
- Review: Coraline2171 0 0
- Psychiatrists agree: Republicans are insane0 4 36
- America loves “socialism”0 0 34
- A symphonic surprise0 2 23
- Facebook’s appallingly bad user interface0 2 17
- Little conservative about most conservatives2 4 9
- How healthcare.gov failed: the political aspects1 2 10
- God gets revised0 2 9
- Why trickle down only trickles0 0 11
- Healthcare.gov and the problems with interactive federal websites1 9 1
- Review: Coraline
Most Commented Posts
- Michael Jackson: Pedophile - 16 comments
- Facebook’s appallingly bad user interface - 15 comments
- Is this the best political blog? - 13 comments
- Review: Chess at Signature Theater - 12 comments
- Psychiatrists agree: Republicans are insane - 11 comments
- Star Trek: It's Dead Jim. Let it Lie - 10 comments
- Scrooge is alive: Wal-Mart is evil - 9 comments
- Eulogy for my mother - 9 comments
- If Aubrey fought Hornblower, who would win? - 9 comments
- Craigslist Casual Encounters: now officially a complete waste of time - 9 comments
Tag CloudAdolescence Aging Barack Obama Blogging Bush Catholicism Christianity Civil Service Conservatives Craigslist Death Democrats Economy Education Election 2004 Election 2008 Environment Global Warming Google Health Care Internet Iraq Love Marriage Mental Illness Money Movies Musicals Neoconservatism Parenting Pets Progressives Relationships Religion Republicans Retirement Sexuality Taxes Television Terrorism Unitarian Universalism Virginia Weight Loss Work Young Adults
Recent Facebook Activity
- Craigslist casual encounters weirdness: May 2015 (Hartford CT) edition: http://t.co/RX1oBSIdN0 09:16:36 PM May 27, 2015 from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Soft landing: http://t.co/8s4nM5EOGE 05:58:56 PM May 26, 2015 from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Double feature: Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2: http://t.co/7wpKhw8oKl 10:08:48 PM May 22, 2015 from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No right to work in “right to work” laws: http://t.co/k0BfiGRwi7 09:59:22 AM May 18, 2015 from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two movie reviews: http://t.co/aphrdFu6X6 10:58:17 AM May 14, 2015 from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Craigslist casual encounters weirdness: May 2015 (Hartford CT) edition
- Soft landing
- Double feature: Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2
- No right to work in “right to work” laws
- Two movie reviews
- Settlement shenanigans
- Texans needs an intervention, not an invasion
- Don’t be the roadkill on the global climate change super highway
- Breathing easier
4 visitors online now
Plaudits from Visitors
- › A delicacy among blogs.
- › I kept coming back for your excellent writing and clean designs.
- › Your political posts really do help me understand things better as it's hard for me to read through all the rhetoric out there and see what's what.
- › I like your style. You're not afraid to dish it out to both major political parties -- I wish everyone could be as willing to accept the faults of both.
- › You've always got something interesting to say.
- › A wonderful source of reading for me.
- › Great blog.
- › I think your blog is great, and most of your entries are engaging and well thought through.
- › Your output recently has been amazing... I particularly like to hear your thoughts on life.
- › You write well and with humour and an endearing humanity. I am envious.
- › Thanks for your great website.
- › Little insights like this entry are exactly why I read O.R., despite the obligatory self effacing humor.
- › Your site is an excellent part of our struggle against that slide into ignorance, I congratulate you for it and thank you for taking the time to provide what for some may be a helping hand from ignorance to reason.
- › I hung on your every word as if it was life.
- › On behalf of many women (and certainly myself, because I am one and coping with many men I really love and respect), I thank you profusely.
- › Keep up the great work on your blog.
- › I found Occam's Razor through Potomac Tavern. The writing in both places is both stimulating and relevant.
- › You are an excellent writer and I admire you.
- › This guy is so smart that he sometimes gives me a headache. His site is well worth reading and watching. Freaking genius.
- › Keep that poison pen working.
- › I have just found you on the web and am greatly taken by your essays.
- › I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face. That is beautiful.
- › You have some superb posts. Twitter has its place, but cannot substitute for such a decade of delicacies and deliberate commentary.
- › Wow, what can I say....! It is so well written. Thanks for sharing your intimate thoughts on this topic.
- › I think your movie reviews are great! It amazes me you can capture the tiniest details about the plots and the characters from your own point of view. Keep blogging.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic License.
Monitored by UptimeRobot