Leave a Reply
Receive posts via emailNameEmail *
Subscribe to the newsfeed
Most popular posts
Most shared posts
- Review: Coraline2171 0 0
- Psychiatrists agree: Republicans are insane0 4 36
- America loves “socialism”0 0 34
- A symphonic surprise0 2 23
- Facebook’s appallingly bad user interface0 2 17
- Little conservative about most conservatives2 4 9
- How healthcare.gov failed: the political aspects1 2 10
- God gets revised0 2 9
- Danger: white male0 1 10
- Why trickle down only trickles0 0 11
- Review: Coraline
Most Commented Posts
- Michael Jackson: Pedophile - 16 comments
- Facebook’s appallingly bad user interface - 15 comments
- Is this the best political blog? - 13 comments
- Review: Chess at Signature Theater - 12 comments
- Psychiatrists agree: Republicans are insane - 11 comments
- Star Trek: It's Dead Jim. Let it Lie - 10 comments
- Scrooge is alive: Wal-Mart is evil - 9 comments
- Eulogy for my mother - 9 comments
- If Aubrey fought Hornblower, who would win? - 9 comments
- Craigslist Casual Encounters: now officially a complete waste of time - 9 comments
Tag CloudAdolescence Aging Barack Obama Blogging Bush Christianity Civil Service Conservatives Craigslist Death Democrats Donald Trump Economy Education Election 2004 Election 2008 Environment Global Warming Google Health Care Hillary Clinton Internet Iraq Love Marriage Mental Illness Movies Musicals Neoconservatism Parenting Pets Progressives Relationships Religion Republicans Retirement Sexuality Taxes Television Terrorism Unitarian Universalism Virginia Weight Loss Work Young Adults
Monitored by UptimeRobot
- Second Viewing: Star Trek: The Next Generation (Season 4): https://t.co/0PUTdoH9ah about 7 hours ago from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Time zone madness and sanity: https://t.co/mYqyZrESu7 11:10:04 AM April 30, 2016 from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- State of the presidential race: April 2016 edition: https://t.co/uCpyQ2fgVQ 07:50:48 PM April 28, 2016 from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Footloose: https://t.co/17MBYKWkYr 09:34:35 PM April 23, 2016 from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Spellbound: https://t.co/gBiqcOLWfu 07:31:28 PM April 19, 2016 from Social Proxy by Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Second Viewing: Star Trek: The Next Generation (Season 4)
- Time zone madness and sanity
- State of the presidential race: April 2016 edition
- Second viewing: Star Trek: The Next Generation (Season 3)
- The LBGT recoil
- Getting solar panels for your house is (usually) a no-brainer
- Review: 10 Cloverfield Lane
- Craigslist casual encounters weirdness: April 2016 (Hartford CT) edition
2 visitors online now
Plaudits from Visitors
- › A delicacy among blogs.
- › I kept coming back for your excellent writing and clean designs.
- › Your political posts really do help me understand things better as it's hard for me to read through all the rhetoric out there and see what's what.
- › I like your style. You're not afraid to dish it out to both major political parties -- I wish everyone could be as willing to accept the faults of both.
- › You've always got something interesting to say.
- › A wonderful source of reading for me.
- › Great blog.
- › I think your blog is great, and most of your entries are engaging and well thought through.
- › Your output recently has been amazing... I particularly like to hear your thoughts on life.
- › You write well and with humour and an endearing humanity. I am envious.
- › Thanks for your great website.
- › Little insights like this entry are exactly why I read O.R., despite the obligatory self effacing humor.
- › Your site is an excellent part of our struggle against that slide into ignorance, I congratulate you for it and thank you for taking the time to provide what for some may be a helping hand from ignorance to reason.
- › I hung on your every word as if it was life.
- › On behalf of many women (and certainly myself, because I am one and coping with many men I really love and respect), I thank you profusely.
- › Keep up the great work on your blog.
- › I found Occam's Razor through Potomac Tavern. The writing in both places is both stimulating and relevant.
- › You are an excellent writer and I admire you.
- › This guy is so smart that he sometimes gives me a headache. His site is well worth reading and watching. Freaking genius.
- › Keep that poison pen working.
- › I have just found you on the web and am greatly taken by your essays.
- › I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face. That is beautiful.
- › You have some superb posts. Twitter has its place, but cannot substitute for such a decade of delicacies and deliberate commentary.
- › Wow, what can I say....! It is so well written. Thanks for sharing your intimate thoughts on this topic.
- › I think your movie reviews are great! It amazes me you can capture the tiniest details about the plots and the characters from your own point of view. Keep blogging.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic License.